No. One. Ever. Said. It. Was.
So kindly stop lying.
The point is talking about self-harm. 95% ish of that shit is girls and women. Because of male gaze in the P.
Fun fact: girls are more likely to attempt suicide, whereas guys are more likely to succeed.
Actually, that fact’s not so fun. Pretty depressing, actually. Let’s not make this a pissing game about who hates themselves more, yes?
Fictitious Dishes, Famous Meals From Literature by Dinah Frie
THIS IS EVERYTHING.
This is important. Stop big cat hunting. This literally is making me cry.
The way the lion tries to shut out the light…
:Why would you shoot it?
There are two kind of hunters, those who understand and have respect for the animals who’d lives they take. Those who take animals with strong populations who’s role in the ecosystem is to be prey.
Then there are those who hunt large predators. They use hunting to as a transfer of power, living in the illusion that they have conquered some wild beast. These people are the trophy hunters. They hunt not to sustain themselves but to bolster their own egos.
Melissa Bachman- You are not greater than that lion, and you are not a hunter.
You are less than it’s waste. You are a poacher.
i’m glad this post happened. mostly because: awwww kitties! and: booo poachers!
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
wow what the actual fuck neopets